Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Update and New Item In Our Shop

My Hubby has been doing somewhat better lately.
Therapy causes him lots of pain, and we're thankful for the good pain meds that help him get through the worst times. 
He is moving around more, but it is exhausting for him. 
We now can see how long it will be before he is back to himself again. Bones and nerves heal slowly, especially in adults. 
His collar bones are still dislocated. We still aren't sure if it will require surgery to help them back into place.


He is doing better enough though, that we have been out and about in town some. I have had a chance to spend some time in my sewing room, with my foot on the pedal of my machine...


Here is the newest item in our shop.


Coffee Bag Floor Pillow with Doily


Front:
Back:

You can read more about it here.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

-Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a lil love, it makes my day! :)